Sunday, February 10, 2008

You have snow, You sure will glow!

People say, they are up for summer,
I sure agree, just wait for this to be over,
But do they realize what we would lose,
My little Snow-Queen and her cute pose!

Fairy tales occur only in places of snow,
For, you have snow, you sure will glow,
Like the Snow White and in her countenance,
look for the beauty and find the penance!

It Smells like nothing, feels like the boring sand,
When the fall starts, it needs the whole land,
And soon, people scream and lament,
I just enjoy the snow on my pavement!

Ploughing the snow is fun, i never did it,
Driving in the snow is fun, i never tried it,
Playing in the snow is fun, a little bit,
Watching it from my window: Mastered it!

I just love to see the heaps of snow,
clean, fresh, natural but before they blow,
Of course, Who likes the salt that is rubbed in,
Remember, making it melt is close to a sin.

Light is made up of all colors in sight,
Ultimately it is still called white,
For white is the color of unity,
Camouflaging the hues of diversity.

Far, far away, In the Snow-land of my dreams,
It would be the Purity of thought, plainly fragrant,
Neatly disguised and honestly packaged,
I call it, curse for the sane, bliss for the insane.

P.S: Hope they clean the snow before tomorrow morning, need to come out of my house.

No comments: